Nailhead trim contours a modern frame.
Springfield features spaced nailhead trim, which contours its modern frame from the top of the back wings seamlessly down to the bottom of the arm fronts. Contoured seating, divided back cushion, and a fully padded footrest beckon you to relax and allow you to fully unwind. Enjoy smoothly gliding back and forth or reclining from an upright to a fully reclined position. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly with the touch of a button, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
41"H x 35"W x 40"D Seating Area Dimensions
19"SH × 22"SW × 21"SD × 24"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Attached high-density seat cushion
- 12 in. wall clearance
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Power headrest mechanism allows you to adjust the headrest with a touch of a button.
- Dual power button allows you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently.
- Single USB port is located at the center of the power button.
- Safety locks prevent the furniture from gliding while reclining.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in shown nailhead trim.
- Only available in select fabrics.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.